Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Insanity Fit Test 2

So, the time has come again in Insanity to do the FIT TEST.

I am proud to announce that I improved on every single move at least a little.

Move9/179/30
Switch Kicks5764
Power Jacks3649
Power Knees75106
Power Jumps3032
Globe Jumps6.59
Suicide Jumps1019
Push-Up Jacks1517
Low Plank Obliques3236

I don't have much to say about it I guess. I don't think I will ever like working out. I never feel like I've accomplished anything because I'm always going to be exhausted at the end. I know this doesn't need to be said but the more "fit" you get, the harder you can go during the workouts. I want it to get easier. I can say that I do like working out first thing in the morning though, it sets you up to have a good day (and then you don't have to dread working out later)!

I can talk about our recovery formula we all bought. We found a nice website (http://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/) for protein that you can have delivered the next day--which was something very important to us after like day 5 when our bodies were broken. We all ended up getting something different. I'm not sure what everyone got but I thought I'd try the slimming protein for lean muscles. What a terrible idea that was. I figured--I'm not trying to bulk up, let's give this a shot. LET'S NOT! My mix is really thick and its like drinking a watery cake batter that isn't mixing properly; whereas the protein the boys all got actually dissolves in the water making for a kind of tasty drink. Well, we all got a free sample along with our orders so I decided that today was the day to try my free sample and skip my terrible mix. The sample I had was a sample of what the boys got: Whey Perfection, in Cappuccino flavor. I wasn't expecting much from the flavor and more just looking forward to the smooth consistency of the drink itself.

I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY BOTH!!

If I all of the sudden fall in love with working out (unlikely) I'm getting this cappuccino flavored protein! I can't imagine anything better after a morning workout. It tasted delicious, it gives you that illusion that you've had a cup of coffee, it replenishes your muscles..ugh..its glorious.

For those you want to see the results thus far, below is me after the workout tonight (I will only show the before and after pictures at the end so they can be compared, but this will give you a sneak peak as to my progress):
(I've also been tanning? Or painting myself that funny color..)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I am dying. I cannot stop laughing at that picture of you. I think I'm going to die laughing, and then make it my background picture on my computer.

    ReplyDelete